Anyone sad about seeing summer go away like I am? I like fall, but for some reason, I always get sad to see the free and happy summer months disappear.
But once I get over the summer going away blues, I get excited about all of the fall fun that is in store for us.
In other exciting news, I launched my brand new photography blog this week! It's going to work kind of like a photography club as soon as I get everything lined up how I want to.
It may take awhile to get everything exactly how I want it, but at least the site is up now. You can check it out over at Create Capture & Connect
Can't wait to see your projects from the week!!
Love these ones that you linked up this past week.
1. DIY Locker Accessories from Sassy Style
2. Sewing Chair from Lil' Mrs. Tori
3. Monogrammed Picture from The Cobia Family
4. DIY Bible Verse from Allons-y Kimberly
And now its time to link up your projects from the week!!
Please grab a button so you can share the party!
1) Please follow Sweet Little Gals
2) Link up your projects, one and all, big and small
3) Try to comment on at least two other posts.
4) PLEASE grab a Trendy Tuesday button on the sidebar so you can share the turquoise fun with others.
5) No giveaways or shops please.