I am hoping I didn't lose too many of you in the party changing process.
I really did enjoy the turquoise lovin' party, but I think it was time for a change. It was way too hard to always explain that my party was called turquoise lovin' but that ALL projects could be linked up.
And I really do want everyone to be able to link up. It's more fun that way!
So here's the new party, and I'm super excited about it since I am always up for parties!!
And I thought I would feature a few of my favorite projects from the last Turquoise Lovin' party.
I just ADORE these Mother's Day gift boxes from Brown Girl Decorating. So much fun and SO gorgeously turquoise!! I want some pretty please?!!!
And I love this cool dress up play station from Confessions of An ADD Housewife.
Can you believe what you can do with an old TV stand? Brilliant!
And now its time to party! I hope you have LOTS of projects to link up!
1) Please follow Sweet Little Gals
2) Link up your projects, one and all, big and small
3) Try to comment on at least two other posts.
4) PLEASE grab a Trendy Tuesday button on the sidebar so you can share the turquoise fun with others.
5) No giveaways or shops please.