Thanks SO much for your participation last week.
The new system seemed to work ok, though I was really hoping more "regular" projects would link up too. Hmmm, guess we'll just have to advertise more, huh?
Maybe having two sections to link up to makes things confusing? Or maybe the fact that it's still called Turquoise Lovin' makes things confusing? I've been thinking a lot about it this past week. Haven't really figured it all out yet.
Loved the fun projects. You ladies are SO creative as always.
Here are some of my favorite projects of the week.
1. Garden Gate Sign Tutorial from Three Scoops of Love
2. Dining Room Table Makeover from Paddington Way
3. Fabric Easter Eggs from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
4. Vintage Kitchen Makeover from Queen B and Me
5. Spring Mantel from Imprintish
1) Please follow Sweet Little Gals
2) Link up your turquoise/red projects at the top linky...anything else in the bottom linky. Excited to have EVERYONE join from now on! We'll still feature a couple of your turquoise projects every week...
3) Try to comment on at least two other posts.
4) PLEASE grab a turquoise lovin' button on the sidebar so you can share the turquoise fun with others.
5) No giveaways or shops please.
Enter all of your TURQUOISE projects here...
Enter all OTHER PROJECTS here...