Turquoise has definitely captured the hearts of hundreds (I'm sure more if I ran into them) of bloggers around bloggy land. I get so excited each time I find a new project by someone that I haven't met before!! That just goes to show that turquoise will hopefully NEVER go out of style. I know it never will in my house!
I love how so many of you have been using turquoise in your fall decorating with such creativity. I absolutely LOVE turquoise combined with fall colors as I've told you before. I am excited to feature a few of those creative projects this week in honor of the fall season.
1. Gorgeous fall table at Decorating Cents...I love this so much!
2. Adorable velvet pumpkins at The Lemonista...SO cute!
3. Vintage Pumpkin at Ode to Inspiration Can't get over this one...I love the distressing so much!
4. And a fantastic "Time Out" bench at West Furniture Revival I would LOVE to have this one in my yard!
These projects just make me crazy about fall. How about you?
And since I love photography so much I had to feature this picture from That Country Place. Dawna, I just LOVE that turquoise wall!! What a cute shot of you and your sons!
And now let's see what you've all been up to this week. Can't wait!
1) Please follow Sweet Little Gals
2) Make sure your project or post has SOMETHING to do with turquoise because that's what makes it fun!
3) Try to comment on at least two other posts.
4) PLEASE grab a turquoise lovin' button on the sidebar so you can share the turquoise fun with others.
Hope your week is fantastic!!